Thursday, June 26, 2014

California Haul

Okay guys here is the haul I promised in my last post. I am so happy with my purchases, they all fit perfectly.  It was my first time going to a Brandy Melville store, and the one in Santa Monica was so nice. My friend had recently bought me a "I heart NYC" sign from there, so I decided to add to my Brandy sign collection with the "Stay Classy" sign.  I really needed a light wash jean short and was so happy when I found a affordable pair at PacSun. Hope you guys like this haul!



Everything shown above I bought at Brandy Melville. I love how this black shirt has "angel sleeves", they flare out so nicely at the end. 

This white crop top is from Pacsun. The ring on the left is from Marc Jacobs, and the necklace and ring on the right are both from Brandy Melville. 



The long-sleeve night shirt, the sweatshirt, and sweatpants above are all from Victoria's Secret. The semi-annual sale had just started when I went so I got a great deal on these clothing items. 

The halter top and low-rise shorts are both from PacSun. 

These Steve Madden sandals I found at Nordstrom were on sale for such a great deal of just $30.

I have been looking for a romper since the start of summer and finally found a good-fitting one at Abercrombie at the Grove shopping center L.A. 


No comments:

Post a Comment