Saturday, July 5, 2014

Underated Products

So I've discovered some products that are amazing, but no one really talks about them. I always see the same products raved about, so here are some of my favorites that aren't too expensive.

1. covergirl trublend foundation provides a nice even coverage that isn't too thick. I've been using this since it first came out. This foundation is also really good for oily skin. You can find this product at most beauty supply stores. I buy mine at either Target or Ulta.


2. Too Faced "Better Than Sex" mascara. This mascara gives great volume and length and hardly clumps. I used to use a mascara primer before putting on my mascara, but with this one the primer isn't needed. 

Sephora
3. Too Faced Natural at Night eyeshadow collection. It has the perfect variety of neutrals, and the shadow does not crease over time. 

Sephora



No comments:

Post a Comment