Tuesday, June 3, 2014

May Favorites

Hey guys! May just ended and summer is about to begin so I thought I would share my favorites for the past month. I bought and tried some new things that I really enjoyed, so hopefully you like them as well!

1. Good even coverage foundation. Love using this foundation with my beauty blender, and it's inexpensive.

covergirl
2. Great long-lasting top coat that will keep your nails looking new for at least a week!

Julep
3. These are extremely comfortable sandals that easily match a lot of outfits.

American Eagle
4. My favorite song this past month has been Save the Night by John Legend.


5. Another fashion favorite would be this tunic from the Kendall&Kylie exclusive PacSun collection. It was perfect for the spring season.

PacSun


No comments:

Post a Comment