Tuesday, August 5, 2014

July Favorites

Here are some of my favorite beauty and fashion favorites, these posts will probably also include random things like tv shows or music.

1. I've been trying so many BB Creams lately for the summer time, and found the perfect one after my friend recommended it to me. It gives the perfect coverage and is great for oily and sensitive skin.

NYX - Ulta 
2. This eyeliner is definitely my favorite because it is waterproof and lasts the whole day.  It has such an easy application and glides on so smoothly. The formula does not contain a lot of harmful chemicals so that is a pro.

Tarte "Golden Tiger's Eye" - Sephora
3. One of my all time fashion favorites this summer has been the "balloon" pants or whatever it is you want to call them. They are so comfortable and one of the few things I will wear a bold print in. I have found some great ones at Nordstrom but just recently found another pair at American Eagle.

American Eagle
4. Unfortunately I had to start my summer homework recently, but thankfully I had a really good summer reading book to read. Normally I hate being told what to read by school, but this book was so good I couldn't put it down. It's definitely a harder and harsher read but very good.

Barnes and Noble
5. I finally finished The Office which I had been watching for a long time on Netflix. It was so sad to end the show but one of the best tv series I have seen. 



Thanks for reading, hope some of you guys try out my favorites! If you have any comments or suggestions don't be afraid to comment down below.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment