Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Daily Beauty Products!

Hey everyone! So I wanted to share with you all my everyday products I use. The majority of the time I do wear foundation and some eye makeup, but it is good to let your skin breathe once a week!

For foundation I use Marc Jacobs gel foundation. It gives good coverage, and its not thick or "cakey" so its easy to blend!
Sephora


Next, I use a Revlon under eye concealer since I never get enough sleep!
Target


After I apply that, I use a finishing power by Make Up For Ever to set my makeup. 

Sephora

Once my face makeup is done, I go ahead and apply my mascara to finish off the look, if I decide not to wear eyeshadow or eyeliner. First I apply a mascara primer by Lancome, and then a mascara to get length, volume, and curl! 

Lancome, Too Faced



No comments:

Post a Comment